Sunday, March 12, 2006

What color green are you? Color stories

Okay, so that "story" moniker is stretching things quite a bit, but visiting Endment's blog, I discovered one of those fun little blogthings. Find out what color of green you are. Interestingly enough, I do seem to wear a whole lot of this shade of green, along with sage green, my other favorite color.

You Are Olive Green

You are the most real of all the green shades. You're always true to yourself.
For you, authenticity and honesty are very important... both in others and yourself.
You are grounded and secure. It takes a lot to shake you.
People see you as dependable, probably the most dependable person they know.


I've nothing against being seen as "dependable," that's certainly an admirable quality. Somehow, it doesn't have quite the panache a storyteller might hope to project. Can't these quizzes have a few more questions? Some of my choices weren't even an option!

Go take it, find out what shade of green you might be, and tell me if you agree.

2 Comments:

At 3:35 AM, Blogger Endment said...

You are right - it seems more questions might bring different results...

Dependable is good especially when combined with being true to yourself!

They are kind of fun aren't they

I have to give credit to http://harmonyinline.blogspot.com/ for the "green thing"

 
At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last survey thing I took was the Star Trek one. It said I was 95% a Red Guy, which means I'm the character that no one notices or cares about. LOL...after that I swore off taking them, but this green one is intriguing! I think I'll do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home