Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Sometimes lemons are just....lemons

Life has thrown our family some huge lemons of late, and though we've tried to do the old lemonade thing....it hasn't worked that way. These lemons get more sour by the day.

I need to direct my energy to other things. For this reason, I will not be adding to my blogs for an indefinite period of time. I want to thank my two or three loyal readers, and if and when the time comes that I can make lemonade, I may be back.

But for now....so long.

8 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Blogger ~Kathryn~ said...

hope everything is ok gwyn

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger Queue_t said...

I hope you will be making lemonade soon! hang in there and make limeaide if you have too!!!

loved your entry into the chicken soup book

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a *really* great recipe for lemonade. I'll loan you my juicer and give you just as much sugar as you want.

Hope you're feeling better about life soon.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Wanda E. Santiago said...

Hey beautiful I know what you mean sending you hugs and letting you know I am here!! Hugs Wanda

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger JulesinParadise said...

Hope the lemons sweeten soon and life makes an upward turn for you and your family. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger silverlight said...

Sorry babe, Sometimes murphy's law gets rolling and doesn't seem to stop.
Strength and good wishes to you.

 
At 4:25 AM, Blogger Kirsten said...

I hope that lemonade is blending up a little bit easier.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger scrapperjen said...

HUGS! You will be in my thoughts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home